Monday, July 1, 2013

Review of "Unleash!" by Perry Noble

Founding and Sr. Pastor of NewSpring Church in South Carolina, Perry Noble was unfamiliar to me before I picked up this book.  I'm really glad I was able to read it because his writing style is easy to follow, mixing in personal story, bible verses, instruction, ideas, points...all coming together to make a great (and super helpful) book.

Many of the Bible references he uses revolve around the story of David, who was a "man after God's heart" yet made mistakes and was redeemed.  He definitely didn't live life on the quiet, or subdued side and was a man who had been unleashed.  Do you feel complacent, or like you are in a rut you can't seem to find your way out of no matter how hard you try?  I definitely recommend this book for anyone who wants to go a little deeper and find some richness to the quality of their life - living in freedom and being truly Unleashed!

No comments:

Post a Comment