Monday, August 15, 2011

Review of "Nicolae" by Tim LaHaye & Jerry B. Jenkins

Book number three in the Left Behind series.  Nicolae Carpathia has declared himself the Grand Potentate of essentially the entire world, whom he has dubbed the Global Community.  Rayford is still employed as a pilot by GC and as such has access to important information for the Tribulation Force.  We meet some new characters (Mac, Ken Ritz, Amanda) and Hattie returns....
Where book number 2 was my transition book, Nicolae is full of action.  War and bombings everywhere, a major worldwide earthquake occurs (which kills about 1/4 of the world's population), our main Trib Force members are scattered all over the world and major chaos ensues.

I resisted reading this series for the longest time and when I finally got started, had trouble stopping.  However, I was ultimately glad I waited - because by then I wasn't forced to wait until the "next" book came out to keep going!  :)

Visit www.TyndaleRewards.com for more information about the publisher of this and other great books.

No comments:

Post a Comment