Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Review of "Bound by Guilt" by C.J. Darlington

C.J. Darlington has another winner with this book.  I read the first one ("Thicker Than Blood"), enjoyed it, and could hardly believe two things: 1, it was her debut novel, and 2, she was sooooooper young when she wrote it.  :)
That said, I was looking forward to reading Bound by Guilt, and it did not disappoint.  I liked the conflict -just enough tension for my personal tastes!- was thankful for the examples of unconditional love shown to Roxi even when she made serious mistakes, and loved the theme of redemption throughout.  I especially enjoyed learning more about Dealers of Rare Books/Antiquities.
I recommend both this and its companion book (I think they can be read independently but personally love to know the 'backstory'....so I must recommend reading Thicker Than Blood first!)

Visit www.TyndaleRewards.com for more information about the publisher of this and other great books.

No comments:

Post a Comment