Monday, June 6, 2011

Review of "Beneath the Night Tree" by Nicole Baart

I had read the first two books in this "series" quite some time ago, not realizing that there was another soon to come - so I was really pleased to find out what was going on with Julia DeSmit.
We pick up a few years after the last book left off and some new family dynamics have formed, with Julia looking ahead to the larger future.  The overall theme?  I felt it was redemption, something I personally can't read enough about.  Without giving too much away, she makes some tough decisions, this book made me think, and I was simultaneously really glad I read it and sorry when it was over.  It left me wanting more and I highly recommend all three books.

Visit www.TyndaleRewards.com for more information about the publisher of this and other great books.

No comments:

Post a Comment