Monday, July 21, 2014

Review of "Robot Wars: Death Trap" by Sigmund Brouwer

It is the year 2039 and teen Tyce Sanders lives on Mars! He live in an experimental colony that hopes to eventually help relieve the overpopulation of Earth. His scientist mother has asked him to tell his story in a journal for the kids on Earth who are following the Mars Project. Tyce loves science, is very smart, is in a wheelchair, and is the only young person there - in fact he's the only person ever born on Mars. This series of books follows Tyce in his Mars adventures and is two stories in one; this is the first in the series.

I was pleasantly surprised by how much I enjoyed this book! Totally not my typical demographic, but I liked it so much I'm going to go get the rest of the series. Your pre-teens/teens will (especially) love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment